Wednesday, June 9, 2010

One more thing...


The new Karate Kid movie makes me irrationally angry.

Stop effing around with classics, Hollywood.

If I ever hear that they're remaking "The Goonies", I'm so done with Hollywood. DONE. Except for Jerry Bruckheimer, who can do no wrong in my book. His movies are like Pop Rocks for the brain.

Jackie Chan playing Mr. Miyagi is like when Michael Gambon took over for Richard Harris as Dumbledore in the Harry Potter movies. Richard Harris was Dumbledore. Michael Gambon is just a replacement.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, you crack me up! I totally agree with you. On all accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO right! Richard Harris was Dumbledore.

    Side note: Are you going to hit up Wizarding World of Harry Potter?? My girlfriends and I are planning our holy pilgrimage.

    I'm the hugest dork in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude. Absolutely. I already told M. that we're taking the girls as soon as they've read the Harry Potter books.

    Because Mom wants to play Quiddich.

    ReplyDelete