The universe and I had the following conversation last night.
Universe: Sooooo...remember how you guys decided to TTC because all was right with the world?
Me: OMG, yes! I'm so excited. I quit smoking for this, you know. We're going to have adorable little babies with Michelin man legs and high cheekbones and bad eyes.
Universe: Um, yeah. That one.
Me: Squeeeee!
Universe: I meant to tell you this last week, but, SIKE.
Me: Squeee...Wait, what?
Universe: Yeah, SIKE. ::uproarious laughter::
Me: I'm going to kick you in the nads, Universe. IN. THE. NADS. Start running, dude.
With all of M.'s job troubles, we decided it was for the best financially to take a TTC break until everything settles. Until M. gets a new job, we don't feel comfortable bringing a baby into our family. We'll just have to settle for continuing to treat our cats like children and saving what we can for the impending doom of unstable finances.
I'm still going to update the blog, though. I need somewhere to vent my frustrations, right?
yay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment