There's no new crazy pregnancy phantom symptoms to post about, so I'm going to post about random stuff. Like cupcakes.
Last night M. (my husband) and I went for dinner at our favorite Indian place in Seattle, India Bistro, followed by dessert at our favorite cupcake spot, Cupcake Royale.
And by "our favorite" I mean "my favorite" as M. has no discernable sweet tooth.
Cupcake Royale was having a "Buy 3, get 3 free" sale on their cupcakes, so how could I possibly resist? I left with the following:
Salted Caramel

Two "Kate"s

Two Triple Threats

And last, but not least, the Velvet Elvis. Because Elvis was born in January.

Yes. I bought 6 cupcakes for myself. I have eaten two of them and am considering having one for breakfast with my coffee. Mmmm...breakfast dessert.
For the rest of the day, M. and I are going to be hanging out at home until he leaves to go have lunch with his friend R., who celebrated a birthday yesterday. I am going to be kicking back after that until I go to meet up with some friends for a par-tay.
Today's post isn't too exciting, mostly because I'm still waking up and the coffee hasn't kicked in yet. And I spent a good hour this morning redoing our budget (Thanks for screwing us over PSE! Thanks from the bottom of my heart.) and math + morning = not good.
No comments:
Post a Comment