Monday, January 18, 2010

Starting Up a Brand New Day.

I am doing better today. Except the wind can suck it. I do not need to be woken up at 2:30 when for the first time in months I was sleeping solidly without waking up. Stupid wind.

Anywho, M. and I decided to forego the Charlies/Compline Combo yesterday evening and we ended up going to the Keg for dinner. Not the same as Charlie's but there were charbroiled bits of cow covered in A-1 sauce followed by mocha ice cream with caramel and almonds, so it was adequate.

But before we did that, we went to Ranch 99 Market for the first time. O.M.G. I am in love with this store. We were able to get steamed BBQ pork buns for $3.99. Like 20 of the buns for $3.99. YUM.



So that is what we're having for dinner tonight. That and egg drop soup. With MSG.

We also got the bombest tortilla chips on the face of the earth. Solena Tortilla Chips. These tortilla chips are not good for anything but dipping in salsa, but that's fine.by.me. Get in mah belleh!



The Ranch 99 is on Highway 99 at 225th in Edmonds. There is also one in Kent on E. Valley Highway. I seriously recommend stopping by if you already haven't. The prices for standard grocery store items isn't any better than Albertsons or Safeway, but the selection of Asian and Hispanic foods is unrivaled anywhere outside of the International District and/or South Park.

There isn't anything new on the TTC scene. Same old. Same old.

1 comment: